Rocks, minerals, dinosaurs, volcanoes, history, and...Apologetics!
Come do a deep dive with Patrick Nurre of Northwest Treasures, Geology, as we discover how to defend Genesis through Geological Apologetics! Not only will we help equip you to be effective in interacting with our culture using the book of Genesis, but we will address questions like:
- Was the Genesis Flood a real historical event?
- How did the Genesis Flood impact our culture, our Earth, and our environment?
- What does the Genesis Flood have to do with issues of morality?
- How does Genesis explain extinction and issues like Global Warming and the disappearance of so many plants and animals?
Enjoy activities like:
- Rock identification in the field
- Fossil dig project
- Fluorescent rock demonstration
- Fascinating talks on creation, the Flood, and geology
- Kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, cart races, pony rides, archery, ping pong, and so much more!
- Time and restrictions permitting, we may make a side trip to Dry Falls, the Scablands/Missoula Flood area, and/or the Columbia Flood basalts.
Join us June 12-16.
NOTE: This camp will be offered just once this summer. Sign up now!
Outside of classes, there will be plenty of time to enjoy the Ranch. There is so much to do!
- Kayaking, swimming, and paddle boarding
- Cart races and pony rides
- Archery, and tomahawk throwing
- Ping pong, pool, and gaga ball
- Much more